How to Make the Best Cafe Mocha
- 2 Cups of hot strong quality coffee
- Half a cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup of milk (or cream if you prefer)
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- Half a cup of whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
Put the cream into a saucepan and heat, but don’t boil. Stir in the cocoa and sugar, and mix until smooth. Add the hot coffee, whisking gently.
Pour into the cups and top with whipped cream and garnish with cinnamon.
Serves 3 cups.
Do you know of any variation’s to this Cafe Mocha recipe?
If you have any variations on the cafe mocha, please let us know by leaving a comment below. Just scroll down to the bottom to leave a comment. You can include the recipe itself or links to recipes if you like.