Here is How to Make a Delicious Iced Cappuccino
There are a couple of delicious ways to make an Iced Cappuccino! Here is the one I think is perfect for satisfying the summer thirsts of a group of friends you’ve invited over on a hot and lazy Sunday afternoon!
An Iced Cappuccino is a quick & easy recipe, but to enjoy this iced coffee recipe you need to prepare at least an hour before your thirsty guests arrive.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
- 2 cups of coffee – well brewed
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder or hot chocolate
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Add the ice cream, cups of coffee, the sugar and hot chocolate powder together in a food blender and process until smooth.
- Add about half of the vanilla and process once more. Taste.
- As vanilla has quite a strong aromatic flavor, it is best (unless you know your guests already like the taste!) to add the remaining vanilla slowly, to your liking.
- Place the mixture in the freezer for around 1.5 hours or until partially frozen.
- Scrape the frozen sides of the container into the mixture, process once again until smooth and frothy.
- Add your ice cappuccino into a tall glass. Garnish with whipped cream, add sprinkles of chocolate and serve.
The 30 Second Iced Cappuccino Recipe
This one is for when you want your Iced Cappuccino NOW!
- A tray of ice cubes
- 4 table spoons cream
- 1 teaspoon coffee
- Half cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons sugar.
Just whack all the ingredients in a blender, whizz it around for 30 second and voila!