I just found this great video and wanted to share it with you. Taylors offer some of the best coffee beans I’ve ever tasted, they have a large variety too.
Tips from Video:
- Best water temperature is between 88 degree C to 94 degrees C
- 60g of coffee per liter of water
- If you like strong coffee, don’t brew it longer, rather increase the dose (read our guide for the best coffee brewing methods)
- Rinse the filter paper first
- Use a burr grinder, rather than a blade grinder for finer roasted coffee beans